- 1½ cups hung low fat yogurt (chaka)
- 2 tbsps (20g) Sugar Free Green Powder
- ¼ tsp nutmeg powder
- ½ tsp green cardamom powder
- A large pinch of saffron, soaked in milk + for garnish
- 5-6 almonds, blanched, peeled and slivered + for garnish
- 1½ tbsps charoli+ for garnish
- To make the creamy hung curd, hang the curd in a cool place for at least 5-6 hour to remove the whey. Alternately you can place a heavy weight on the curd.
- Take hung yogurt in a large bowl, add Sugar Free Green Powder, mix and set aside for 10-15 minutes.
- Add nutmeg powder and green cardamom powder and mix well. Strain the mixture into another bowl.
- Add saffron, almonds, charoli and mix well. Transfer into an air tight container, add saffron, almonds and charoli, cover and refrigerate till chilled.
- Transfer the chilled shrikhand into a serving bowl, garnish with