A frozen glass of Mocha Frappe is all you need to refresh. For the coffee lover in you, this recipe is the ideal summer time delight.
- Serves : 2
- Cook time : Less than 15 mins
- 2 teaspoons instant coffee powder
- 1 teaspoon Cocoa powder
- 1 ½ cups skimmed milk
- ¼ teaspoon Vanilla Essence(optional)
- 4 ice cubes
- 5-6 pellets or 2-3 sachets of Sugar Free Gold
- Save 50-60 kcal per serving by adding Sugar Free Gold.
- Put the coffee and cocoa powder in a bowl and add ¼ cup hot water. Stir briskly till dissolved
- Pour the coffee mixture into a blender; add the rest of the ingredients and blend till well mixed and frothy.
- Pour into 2 glasses and sprinkle with cocoa or coffee powder.
- Serve immediately.