Doodhi Ni Kheer
The age old recipe of Kheer gets a healthier and innovative twist when infused with Doodhi. What makes it even healthier is the addition of Sugar Free! Get ready for the healthy dessert experience. Here’s the complete recipe!
- Serves : 3
- Cook time : 15 - 30 mins
- 1 medium round bottle gourd
- 2 tablespoons ghee
- ¼ cup Khoya/Mawa
- 1½ cups milk
- 4 Sugar Free Natura Sweet Drops
- 1 tablespoon almond slivers
- 1 tablespoon pistachio slivers
- 1 teaspoon green cardamom powder
- Ensure you don’t add too much of vanilla essence to avoid bitter taste.
- Hollow bottle gourd reserving for serving and grind the pulp to a coarse paste. Transfer in a bowl.
- Heat ghee in a non-stick pan, add ground paste and Khoya and sauté till ghee separates.
- Add milk and Sugar Free Natura Sweet Drops and mix well. Cook on medium heat for ten minutes. Add almond and pistachios and mix well.
- Transfer the Kheer in the hollowed bottle gourd, garnish with pistachio and almonds and serve immediately.