Gajar Ka Halwa
Love the Gajar ka Halwa your mother prepares? You can master this timeless recipe too and give it a healthy twist with Sugar Free.
- Serves : 2
- Cook time : 15 - 30 mins
- 8-10 medium carrots, grated
- 3 tablespoons pure ghee
- 2 cups skimmed milk
- ¼ teaspoon green cardamom powder
- 10-15 sultanas
- ⅓ cup Sugar Free Natura
- ¼ cup grated khoya
- 10-12 pistachios, blanched, peeled and sliced
- Add Sugar Free Natura to the Halwa for sweetness and save calories. Garnish the dish with pistachios.
- Heat the pure ghee in a non-stick kadai. Add the grated carrots and sauté for about five minutes.
- Add the skimmed milk and cook.
- Add the green cardamom powder, sultanas, Sugar Free Natura and mix. Cook for about ten to fifteen minutes.
- Add the khoya and mix. Cook till the mixture is almost dry. Garnish with pistachios.
- Serve hot or cold.