- 5-6 Indian gooseberries (amla)
- 1½ tbsps. (15g) Sugar Free Green Powder
- Salt to taste
- ¼ tsp black slat
- 1 tsp red chilli powder
- ½ tsp roasted cumin powder
- ½ tsp black salt
- Lemon wedge for rimming
- Lemon slices for garnish
- Ice cubes as required
- Drinking soda as required
- Mint sprigs for garnish
- To store the extracted amla juice, simply freeze it in an ice tray. Once it is set, transfer the frozen cubes to an airtight container and put this back into the freezer. Use it as and when needed.
- Roughly chop 4 amla and finely chop the remaining 2.
- Heat 1 cup water and add roughly chopped amla to it and cook for 2-3 minutes. Drain in an ice cold water and set aside.
- Add finely chopped amla to the same pan, add Sugar Free Green Powder, salt and cook till the it dissolves and allow to cool completely.
- Add the boiled amlato a blender jar, add ¼ cup water and blend to a fine paste.
- Take red chilli powder in a plate, add roasted cumin powder, black salt and salt. Mix well.
- Rim the glass with lime wedge and dip the glass in prepared spice mix.
- Strain the amla paste in a bowl.
- Add the strained amla uice to the serving glass, add ice cubes, lemon slices, mint sprigs, amla sugar syrup and finally top it up with drinking soda.
- Garnish it with amla and mint sprig. Serve immediately.