Sugar Free Banana Almond Milkshake
- A creamy milkshake loaded with nutrients and flavor of bananas and almonds will give the required boost and bring a smile on your face to kick start any day!
- Amount of the Sugar :20 grams
- Amount of Sugarfree: 8 grams
- Serves : 2
- Preparation : 7-8 hours
- 2 small bananas
- 6-8 almonds
- A pinch of green cardamom powder
- 1 cup almond milk
- 1 tsp Sugar Free Green Powder
- Toasted almond slivers for garnish
- You will not require to add ice if you freeze the bananas.
- Peel bananas and transfer them in an air tight container and freeze overnight.
- Roughly chop the bananas and add into a blender jar, add almonds and green cardamom powder.
- Add the almond milk, Sugar Free Green Powder and blend till smooth. Transfer into a serving glass.
- Garnish with toasted almond slivers. Serve immediately.