Made with lime, mint and tea, this cool drink is sure to take away all the summer heat and give you much needed energy.
- Serves : 4
- Cook time : Less than 15 mins
- Preparation : Less than 15 mins
- 4 Tea bags
- 1 ½ cups of boiling water
- 4-5 teaspoons of Lime juice
- 1 ½ cups of iced water
- Ice cubes
- Mint leaves
- Lime slices
- 6-7 sachets/ 12-15 pellets of Sugar Free Gold
- Save up to 60-80 kcal per serving by adding Sugar Free Gold
- Put the tea bags into the boiling water. Let them infuse for ten minutes.
- Remove the bags and set the tea aside to cool.
- Blend the tea, Lime juice, Sugar Free Gold and iced water together in a mixer or a tall jug.
- Put 2-3 ice cubes into each glass and pour the iced tea over the cubes.
- Serve immediately with a slice of Lime