Sugar Free Walnut Brownie
- Delicious walnut brownies that are light and have the walnut crunch with every bite.
- Amount of the Sugar : 170 grams
- Amount of Sugarfree: 35 grams
- Serves : 2
- Cook time : 0-5 minutes
- Preparation : 4-5 hours
- ½ cup chopped walnuts
- 1 cup refined flour
- 1 tsp baking powder
- 100 grams Sugar Free D'lite Dark Chocolate, chopped
- ¾ cup butter
- 3 tbsps Sugar Free Green Powder
- 2 eggs
- 1 tsp vanilla essence
- Walnuts will not sink to the bottom and will be distributed evenly if mixed with dry flour mixture.
- Preheat oven to 180° C.
- Sift refined flour and baking powder in a bowl. Add the walnuts and mix well. Set aside.
- Mix the chocolate and butter and microwave for 1 minute. Mix well and set aside.
- Cream Sugar Free Green Powder and eggs till light and fluffy. Add the refined flour mixture and fold lightly. Finally add the chocolate mixture and mix well.
- Transfer in a greased baking tin and bake for 35-40 minutes. Allow to cool and demould.
- Slice and serve.