Sugar Free Blueberry Cheesecake
- A healthier version of everyone’s favourite blueberry cheesecake is a perfect sweet dish for any party. The perfect crust topped with utmost creamy cheese and blueberry compote is an absolute delight.
- Amountof the Sugar : 170 grams
- Amountof Sugarfree: 45 grams
- Serves : 4
- Cook time : 0-5 minutes
- Preparation : 4-5 hours
- 8-10 sugar free bran biscuits
- ¼ cup melted butter
- ½ cup unsweetened whipping cream
- 4 tbsps Sugar Free Green Powder
- 1 cup sugar free blueberry compote + for garnishing
- 2 tbsps carrageenan (vegetarian gelatine)
- 1½ cups hung low fat yogurt
- 1 cup low fat cream cheese
- 2 tbsps low fat milk
- Spring form pan is similar to a round shallow cake tin but with a removable base.
- Crush biscuits to a coarse powder and put it into a bowl. Add melted butter and mix. Put this mixture at the base of a spring form pan (loose bottom pan) lined with greaseproof paper. Press the mixture lightly and place it in the refrigerator to set.
- Transfer the whipping cream in a bowl. Add 1 tbsp Sugar Free Green Powder and beat till light and fluffy. Fill ½ cup whipped cream in a piping bag fitted with a star nozzle for garnish.
- Mix carrageenan in a little water and heat in the microwave for one minute. Remove from the microwave and set aside.
- Blend hung yogurt, remaining Sugar Free Green Powder and cream cheese in a blender till smooth and transfer into a bowl. Add blueberry compote and whipped cream and mix. Add the milk and mix again. Add a portion of cheese cake mixture to the dissolved carrageenan and mix well and add to the remaining mixture and mix.
- Pour this mixture into the prepared tin over the biscuit layer. Refrigerate for 3-4 hours.
- Remove the cheesecake from the spring form pan and transfer onto a serving plate. Spread some blueberry compote on top of the cheese cake.
- Pipe rosettes of the whipped cream on the surface of the cheesecake. Cut into wedges with a sharp knife dipped in hot water. Serve immediately.