Bring Belgium to your kitchen by trying out the wonderful recipe of Waffles. This one’s a mix of eggs, flour, Sugar Free and a lot of happiness. Read complete recipe here!
- Serves : 2
- Cook time : 15 - 30 mins
- Preparation : More than 60 mins
- ¾ cup refined flour (maida)
- 1 teaspoon baking powder
- 4 eggs
- 4 teaspoons Sugar Free Natura Diet Sugar
- ⅔ cup milk
- 1¼ cups fresh cream
- 2 tablespoons butter
- To enhance the taste, sprinkle Sugar Free Natura Diet Sugar on top.
- Sift the flour and baking powder together into a bowl.
- Break the eggs into another bowl; add the Sugar Free Natura Diet Sugar and beat till light and fluffy. Add the milk and cream and mix well.
- Fold the flour mixture into the egg mixture and mix well till the batter is smooth and without any lumps. Chill the batter in the refrigerator for one hour.
- Grease a waffle-iron with a little butter and pour a ladleful of the batter on it. Close the lid. Cook for five to eight minutes or till golden brown. Repeat the procedure to make the remaining waffles. Transfer the waffles onto serving plates and serve hot.