- 1 cup grated Sugarfree D’lite Chocolate
- 1.5 litres milk
- 5 green cardamoms, crushed
- 1 tablespoon crushed cashew nuts
- 1 tablespoon crushed pistachios
- 1 tablespoon crushed almonds
- 1½ tablespoons Sugar Free Natura
- 1 tablespoon cashew nut paste
- To make a smooth cashew paste, soak cashew nuts in warm water for 15-20 minutes and then grind.
- Bring the milk to a boil in a deep non-stick pan. Add the crushed green cardamoms and simmer, stirring, for twenty-five to thirty minutes, or till it is reduced to half its original volume.
- Add the crushed cashew nuts, pistachios and almonds and mix well and continue to simmer.
- Remove the cardamom skins and continue to simmer for twenty minutes or till the milk is reduced to one-third its original volume.
- Add the Sugar Free Natura and cashew nut paste and mix well. Add the grated Nutralite Sugarfree D’lite Chocolate and take the pan off the heat and set aside to cool.
- Pour into kulfi moulds and keep in the freezer to set for six to eight hours.
- Unmould and serve.