Tutti Fruity Cupcakes
It’s always a good time for some cupcakes, especially when they’re sugar free. Try this recipe and bring in happiness!
- Serves : 4
- Cook time : 15 - 30 mins
- Preparation : Less than 15 mins
- ¼ cup tutti-fruity + 2 tablespoons for garnishing
- 1 cup refined flour (maida) + to dust tutti-fruity
- 1½ teaspoons baking powder
- 1 cup butter
- 1 cup Sugar Free Natura Diet Sugar
- 5 eggs
- ½ tablespoon vanilla essence
- ¼ cup milk
- Sprinkle this with Sugar Free Diet Sugar for extra sweetness.
- Preheat the oven to 180°C.
- Sift together the refined flour and baking powder.
- Cream the butter and Sugar Free Natura Diet Sugar in a deep bowl till light and fluffy.
- Add the eggs, one at a time, and continue to cream till the mixture is light.
- Add the vanilla essence and mix.
- Fold in the flour mixture. Add the milk and mix well.
- Mix the tutti-fruity with a little flour and fold it into the batter.
- Grease eight to ten medium sized cupcake moulds and pour the batter into them, filling them till two-thirds full.
- Sprinkle two tablespoons reserved tutti-fruity equally on all cupcakes.
- Place them in the preheated oven and bake for twenty to twenty five minutes.
- Remove cupcakes from the oven and cool on a wire rack. Unmould and serve.