Sugar Free Sitaphal Malai
A sweet treat that's topped with the freshness of Sitaphal and a dreamy texture of cream.
- Serves : 1
- Cook time : Less than 15 mins
- Preparation : Less than 15 mins
- 3 tsp Sugar Free Natura Diet Sugar powder
- 1 cup custard apple pulp
- 1 tsp cinnamon powder
- 1 cup cottage cheese
- 1/2 cup condensed milk
- 1/2 cup khoya (milk solids)
- 1 cup chopped dry fruits
- Crushed rose petals
- 1/2 cup flour
- A pinch of salt
- In a glass apply crushed rose petals to the sides. Put some rose petals in the glass, pour all the Sugar Free sitaphal malai over that, garnish it with nuts and rose petals.
- Knead the cottage cheese with your palm and make soft round balls.
- Add water in a cooking pot along with Sugar Free Natura Diet Sugar and let it boil.
- After a while put the balls in the water and keep them in for 3 -5 minutes. Turn the gas off and let the balls rise up.
- Heat milk in a pan, add khoya, Sugar Free Natura Diet Sugar powder, chopped dry fruits and stir.
- Add a pinch of salt and elaichi (cardamom) powder.
- Add the cottage cheese balls (which were soaked in the syrup and sitaphal pulp) to the pan and mix it well.
- In a glass apply crushed rose petals to the sides. Put some rose petals in the glass, pour all the Sugar Free Sitaphal Malai over that, garnish it with nuts and rose petals.