Sugar Free Chocolate Mousse
- Ultimate chocolate mousse made with just two ingredients is absolutely easy to make and yet it will impress everyone alike with its beautiful taste and texture!
- Preparation : 1-5 minutes
- 175 grams Sugar Free D'lite Dark Chocolate, chopped
- Kiwi slices for garnish
- Almond slivers for garnish
- If you have refrigerated the mousse, allow to come down to room temperature and serve.
- Take Sugar Free D'lite Dark Chocolate in a bowl, add 1 cup hot water and whisk till chocolate melts. Place this bowl over an ice bath. Whisk with an electric beater till the mixture turns light and fluffy.
- Transfer the preparedchocolate mixture in a piping bag fitted with a star nozzle. Pipe out the mixture in a serving bowl. Garnish with kiwi slices and almonds. Serve immediately