Arbi and Beetroot Mousse
Introducing a culinary masterpiece that intertwines flavor and texture with ingredients like Arbi and Beetroot.
- Serves : 4
- Cook time : 15 - 30 mins
- Preparation : Less than 15 mins
- Arbi 2-3 pieces
- Beetroot puree ¼ cup
- Whipped cream 200 ml
- Cinnamon powder 1 pinch
- Sugar Free Natura 3-4 pellets
- Few mint leaves and a cinnamon stick
- Not a fan of cinnamon sticks? You can enjoy this with healthy lavash sticks too.
- Blanch Arbi and make a puree out of it.
- Heat cream in a pan, add the puree and cook for some time.
- Add cinnamon powder and Sugar Free Natura and turn off the gas.
- Pour equally in 3 short glasses and let it cool in the fridge for 15-20 minutes.
- Take it out and garnish it with whipped cream, mint leaves and cinnamon stick. Serve it cold.