- Green Papaya (peeled & grated) 1
- Ghee - 1 tbsp
- Milk - 2 cups
- Saffron - 2.3 pinch
- Milk powder - 4 tbsp
- Sugar Free Natura powdered concentrate - 2 tbsp
- Cardamom - 1 pinch
- Cashew for garnishing
- Garnish the laddoos with roasted cashew and saffron and enjoy the delight.
- Roast the cashews lightly and keep them aside.
- Heat Ghee in a Pan. Add grated papaya and fry it for 5 to 6 minutes till the moisture is evaporated.
- Add milk, let it cook for a while. Once cooked, add milk powder and saffron.
- Cook till solid. Add cardamom, remove from flame and let it cool down.
- Add Sugar Free Natura and shape the mixture into small laddoos.
- Garnish with roasted cashew and saffron.