The classic recipe of Brownie can never no wrong. Any time is a good time for this nutty and chocolaty dessert, especially when it’s made healthily. Here’s the recipe of Brownie to make your dessert eating experience delicious and healthy.
- Serves : 10
- Cook time : 15 - 30 mins
- 100 grams chopped dark chocolate
- 1⅓ cups refined flour (maida) + for dusting
- ½ cup milk
- ⅓ cup melted butter + for greasing
- 16 teaspoons Sugar Free Natura Diet Sugar
- ½ cup roasted and chopped walnuts
- 1 teaspoon vanilla essence
- 2 teaspoons baking powder
- Ensure you don’t add too much of vanilla essence to avoid bitter taste.
- Preheat oven at 180º C. Grease a square cake tin with some butter and dust with some flour.
- Heat milk in a non-stick pan till warm.
- Take chocolate in a bowl. Add warm milk and butter and mix well till the chocolate melts completely.
- Add Sugar Free Natura Diet Sugar and walnuts and mix well. Add vanilla essence. Mix well
- Sift together flour and baking powder into the chocolate mixture and mix till well blended into a batter.
- Pour the batter into the prepared tin, tap a little and place it in the preheated oven. Bake for thirty minutes.
- Remove tin from oven and cool brownie down to room temperature. Remove brownie from tin, cut into pieces and serve warm.