- China grass 1 packet
- Milk - 750 ml
- Sugar Free Natura 3-4 pellets
- Nuts - ½ cup
- Milk masala - 5 gm
- Khoya (milk solids) -100 gm
- Garnish the China grass pudding with nuts and serve cold
- Add china grass, milk masala and 3 pellets of Sugar Free Natura to boiled milk and stir it on high flame.
- Keep stirring until the mixture gets thick and sticky.
- Once done, take if off the flame and add khoya.
- Blend it well using a blender.
- Now pour it in a mould and let it cool.
- Garnish it with nuts and the China grass pudding is ready.