Atte ka sheera
A 2 minute dessert to impress all relatives.
- Serves : 2
- Cook time : Less than 15 mins
- Sugar Free Natura Powder Concentrate
- Ghee/butter - ½ tbsp
- Saffron strands 2-3
- Flour - 1 cup
- Boiled water - 1 cup
- Almond and Walnuts - ½ cup
- Garnish the Atta ka sheera in a plate with almonds, walnuts, and saffron and serve it hot.
- Put ghee into a frying pan, add flour (atta) in the pan and fry it for 5 minutes.
- Add Sugar Free Natura Powder concentrate and boiled water into the pan and let it cook until it leaves access moisture.
- Now garnish the Atte ka sheera in a plate with almonds, walnuts, and saffron and serve it hot.