- ¾ cup chopped Nutralite Sugarfree D’lite Chocolate
- ½ cup milk
- 2 teaspoons instant coffee powder
- 2 teaspoons Sugar Free Natura
- It is important to melt chocolate over double boiler. Chocolate tends to burn when it comes in contact with direct flame.
- Place the Nutralite Sugarfree D’lite Chocolate in a deep microwave-safe bowl and melt in the microwave on HIGH for thirty seconds. Alternatively, melt in a double boiler. Remove and whisk well.
- Heat the milk in a non-stick pan, but do not boil it. Add it to the chocolate and mix well.
- Dissolve the instant coffee powder in two tablespoons of warm water and add this to chocolate-milk mixture. Add the Sugar Free Natura and mix well.
- Pour the mixture into eight shot glasses and serve warm.