Sugar Free ChocolateCupcakes
- These easy to make moist and spongy cupcakes loaded with chocolate are definitely a go to when it comes to celebrations.
- Amount of the Sugar :170 grams
- Amount of Sugarfree: 35 grams
- Serves : 2
- Cook time : 20-25 minutes
- Preparation : 10-15 minutes
- 1 cup refined flour (maida)
- ¼ cup cocoa powder
- ½ cup + 2 tbsps butter
- 3 tbsps Sugar Free Green Powder
- 1 tsp vanilla essence
- ¼ cup low fat yogurt
- ½ tsp baking powder
- ½ tsp baking soda
- 1 tsp coffee powder
- ¾ cup low fat milk
- It’s very important to preheat the oven before baking the cakes or else the cakes will sink if you bake them in cold oven.
- Preheat oven to 180° C.
- Cream togetherbutter, Sugar Free Green Powderand vanilla essence in a bowl using an electric beater. Add yogurt and whisk well.
- Sift together flour, cocoa powder, baking powder, baking soda and coffee powder and fold well.
- Add milk and mix.
- Place individual silicon cupcake moulds on a baking tray and put the batter into the moulds filling ¾ and tap.
- Put the tray into the preheated oven and bake for 20-25 minutes. Remove from oven, slightly cool and demould.