- Fresh fruits 2 cups
- Agar-agar (vegetable gelatin)
- Carrot and Beetroot 2 cups
- Cardamom powder 1 tsp
- Cashews 3-4 tablespoon
- Khoya (milk solids) 1 cup
- Moong dal ½ cup
- Coconut ½ cup
- Dry fruits (almond, dates and pistachio) 1 cup
- Sugar Free Natura 5-6 pellets
- Garnish it with a cherry on the top and serve.
- Cut kiwi and strawberry into slices and place them in a bowl.
- Prepare orange jelly by mixing agar-agar and orange juice with warm water.
- Place the mix on top of the fruits. The jelly will take about 2 minutes to set.
- Boil cashew in milk and then grind it. Once cooled, add khoya and 2 Sugar Free Natura pellets to the mixture and pulse.
- Add a layer of the pulsed mix on top of the jelly.
- Heat two tablespoons of ghee in a pan, put carrot and beetroot and cook for 7– 10 minutes. Add Sugar Free Natura (3 pellets) and cook for another 5 minutes.
- Top the layer with a layer of carrots and beetroots and elaichi powder.
- Boil moong dal and grind it into a thick paste, add roasted coconut and the mix dry fruits. Add this final layer of goodies and turn the bowl upside down.