- For stuffing:
- Grated coconut
- Beetroot puree - 1 cup
- Sugar Free Natura
- For covering:
- Water ¼- 1 cup
- Rice flour- 1 cup
- Salt - a pinch
- Serve this hot to enjoy the melt-in-mouth filling.
- Boil ½ cup water by adding a pinch of salt.
- Add powdered rice in that water and make dough out of it.
- Heat a pan. Add grated coconut, beetroot, Sugar Free Natura, elaichi powder and mix it well.
- Once mixed well, add jaggery to this mixture and let it melt properly and let it cool.
- Stuff this mixture into small dough balls and mould them into a modak’s shape.
- The beetroot modak is now ready to eat.