- Spinach - 1 bunch
- Milk powder - 4 tbsp
- Desi ghee - ½ tbsp
- Sugar Free Natura - 2-3 pellets
- Cinnamon powder - 1 pinch
- Cashew and almond paste - 3 tbsp
- Whipped cream - ½ cup
- Decorate with whipped cream and the mousse is ready to serve.
- Take the spinach, blanch it and make a thick puree.
- Heat a cooking pot, pour the spinach puree and stir it constantly until it starts to boil.
- Now add milk powder, ghee, Sugar Free Natura pellets, kaju and almond paste. Mix it properly.
- After 3 minutes it turns dense (halwa).
- Now sprinkle cinnamon powder and keep aside to cool it.
- Take the spinach mixture and add ½ cup of whipped cream.
- Pour it in a tart mould using a piping bag.
- Now decorate with whipped cream and the mousse is ready to serve.