Classic, delicious and all-time favorite, nobody can refuse some chocolate brownies. Please your friends and family by making them a plate full of chocolate brownies.
- Serves : 5
- Cook time : 30 - 60 mins
- 2 cups dark chocolate chips
- ¾ cup butter
- ¼ cup Sugar Free Natura
- ¾ cup refined flour (maida)
- A pinch salt
- ¼ teaspoon soda bicarbonate
- 1 teaspoon vanilla essence
- ¼ teaspoon grated fresh orange peel
- 2 eggs
- Sprinkle Sugar Free Natura on the brownies and enhance their taste.
- Preheat the oven to 180° C.
- Heat a deep non-stick pan, add the butter and let it melt. Add Sugar Free Natura and two tablespoons water and mix till it dissolves.
- Take the pan off the heat, add the chocolate chips and stir till they melt. Transfer into a bowl.
- Sift the refined flour, salt and soda bicarbonate into another bowl.
- Add the vanilla essence to the chocolate mixture and mix well. Add the orange peel and mix.
- Add one egg at a time and mix well. Add the flour mixture and mix till well incorporated.
- Grease an oven proof glass dish, pour the batter into it and bake in the preheated oven for fifty to fifty five minutes.
- Remove from the oven and let the brownie cool before cutting into squares. Serve.