Sugar Free Oats and Chocolate Cookies
There’s a child in each of us and the child loves chocolate cookies. Your favorite chocolate cookie recipe got all the more healthy with the addition of Sugar Free and Oats. Wear your baking gloves and try this healthy recipe in your kitchen.
- Serves : 3
- Cook time : 15 - 30 mins
- Preparation : Less than 15 mins
- ½ cup chopped unsweetened chocolate
- ¾ cup oats
- ¾ cup butter
- ¼ cup + ⅔ tablespoon Sugar Free Natura Diet Sugar
- 1 egg
- 1 cup + 2 tablespoons refined flour (maida)
- 1½ teaspoons baking powder
- Team up the Sugar Free Oats and Chocolates Recipe with some warm skimmed milk. The combination serves as great comfort food.
- Preheat the oven to 180°C/350°F/Gas Mark 4. Line a seven inch by five inch baking tray with butter paper.
- Place the butter and Sugar Free Natura Diet Sugar in a glass bowl and whip till the mixture is light and fluffy. Add egg and mix well.
- Sift the flour and baking powder together. Add the oats and chocolate and mix.
- Add the flour mixture to the butter mixture and mix well.
- Divide the dough into sixteen equal portions. Make small balls and flatten each lightly on your palm. Place them on the tray, a little distance apart from each other.
- Place the tray in the preheated oven and bake at for twenty to twenty-five minutes.
- Remove tray from oven and place the cookies on wire rack to cool.
- Serve when cool or store in an airtight container.