Sugar Free Sitaphal Malai
A sweet treat that's topped with the freshness of Sitaphal and a dreamy texture of cream.
- 3 tsp Sugar Free Natura Diet Sugar powder
- 1 cup Custard apple pulp
- A pinch of Cinnamon powder
- 1 cup Cottage cheese
- 1/2 cup Condensed milk
- 1/2 cup Khoya (milk solids)
- 1 cup Chopped dry fruits
- Crushed rose petals
- ½ cup flour
- A pinch of salt
- Knead the cottage cheese with your palm and make soft round balls.
- Add water in a cooking pot along with Sugar Free Natura Diet Sugar powder and let it boil.
- After a while put the balls in the water and keep them on a slow flame for 3 -5 minutes. Turn the gas off and wait for the cottage cheese balls to rise up.
- Heat milk in a pan, add khoya, Sugar Free Natura Diet Sugar powder and chopped dry fruits; and stir.
- Add a pinch of salt and elaichi (cinnamon) powder.
- Now add the cottage cheese balls (soaked in the syrup and sitaphal pulp) in the pan and mix it well.
- In a glass apply crushed rose petals to the sides. Put some rose petals in the glass, pour all the Sugar Free sitaphal malai over that, garnish it with nuts and rose petals.