A lush green mousse with an artisanal touch and a creamy consistency in easy steps.
- 1 bunch spinach
- 4 tbsp Milk powder
- ½ tbsp Desi ghee
- 2-3 pellets Sugar Free Natura
- 1 pinch Cinnamon powder
- 3 tbsp Cashew and almond paste
- ½ cup Whipped cream
- Take the spinach, blanch it and make a thick puree.
- Heat a cooking pot, pour the spinach puree and stir it constantly until it starts to boil.
- Now add milk powder, ghee, Sugar Free Natura pellets, kaju and almond paste. Mix it properly.
- After 3 minutes it turns dense (halwa).
- Now sprinkle cinnamon powder and keep aside to cool it.
- Take the spinach mixture and add ½ cup of whipped cream.
- Pour it in a tart mold using a piping bag.
- Now decorate with whipped cream and the mousse is ready to serve.