Raw Papita Laddoos
Each velvety bite of the laddoo reveals papita swirled with the richness of cashews and saffron.
- 1 Green Papaya (pealed & grated)
- 1 tbsp Ghee
- 2 cups Milk
- 2.3 pinch Saffron
- 4 tbsp Milk powder
- 2 tsp Sugar Free Natura powdered concentrate
- 1 pinch Cardamom
- Cashew for garnishing
- Roast the cashews lightly and keep them aside.
- Heat ghee in a Pan. Add grated papaya and fry it for 5 to 6 minutes till loses the moisture.
- Add milk, let it cook for a while. Once cooked, add milk powder and saffron.
- Cook till Solid. Add cardamom, remove from flame and let it cool down.
- Add Sugar Free Natura and shape the mixture into small laddoos.
- Garnish the laddoos with roasted cashew and saffron and enjoy the delight.