Twisted yet tasty! The Mithai Fusion is an unforgettable combination of fruits, jelly and dry fruits.
Rinku Sinha Burma
- 2 cups Fresh fruits
- Agar-agar (vegetable gelatin)
- 2 cups Carrot and Beetroot
- 1 tsp Cardamom powder
- 3-4 tablespoon Cashews
- 1 cup Khoya (milk solids)
- ½ cup Moongdal
- ½ cup Coconut
- 1 cup Dry fruits (almond, dates and pistachio)
- 5-6 pellets Sugar Free Natura
- Cut kiwi and strawberries into slices and place them in a bowl.
- Prepare orange jelly by mixing agar-agar and orange juice with warm water.
- Place the mix on top of the fruits. The jelly will take about 2 minutes to set.
- Now boil cashew in milk and then grind it. Once cooled, add khoya and 2 Sugar Free Natura pellets to the mixture and pulse.
- Add a layer of the pulsed mix on top of the jelly.
- Now heat two tablespoons of ghee in a pan, add carrot and beetroot and cook for 7– 10 minutes. Add Sugar Free Natura (3 pellets) and cook for another 5 minutes.
- Top the layer with the layer of carrots and beetroots and elaichi powder.
- Boil moongdal and grind it into a thick paste, add roasted coconut and the mix of dry fruits. Add this final layer of goodies and turn the bowl upside down.
- Mithai Fusion is now ready to eat.