Festive dessert comes with a healthy twist this year.
Shrushty. S. Jhadav
- For stuffing:
- Grated coconut
- 1 cup beetroot puree
- 2-3 pellets of Sugar Free Natura
- For covering:
- ¼- 1 cup Water
- 1 cup Rice flour
- A pinch Salt
- Boil ½ cup water by adding a pinch of salt.
- Add powdered rice in that water and make a dough out of it.
- Heat a pan. Add grated coconut, beetroot, Sugar Free Natura, elaichi powder and mix it well.
- Once mixed well add jaggery to this mixture and let it melt properly and let it cool.
- Let the mix cool down.
- Now stuff this mixture into small dough balls and mould them into a modak’s shape.
- The beetroot modak is now ready to eat.